Risk Management Training Programs
Off the shelf courses
IRIS Intelligence runs a number of off the shelf training courses ranging from a half day introduction to risk management through to a week long expert user residential course. Some of the courses currently on offer include:
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Management Excellence
- Generating Value through Effective Risk Management
- Managing Risks in Major Projects
- Managing Risk for Finance Professionals
- Managing Risk in Small Businesses
- Risk Management in the Construction Industry
- Managing Risk in Aerospace & Defense
- Risk Management in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Public Sector Risk Management
Courses are run for between 4 and 12 participants for each session ensuring that all attendees have their individual needs addressed.
IRIS regularly provides tailored risk management training according to specific client needs. These courses are tailored based on a needs assessment of the organisation and of the individual attendees.
Typical requests for a bespoke course lead to a tailored solution that addresses specific challenges faced by the organisation, an increased focus on industry specific issues or an examination of risk management in a specific area such as finance or IT. Bespoke courses can be created for a one-off session or as part of an ongoing series of seminars to continually reinforce a risk management culture within your organisation.
Organisations that require training for four or more staff can arrange for their own training session to be run at their local office. Alternatively, clients can use our training facilities in the UK (London & Bristol) or North America (Los Angeles, CA).
IRIS also runs “open house” training sessions targeted at individuals and companies who only wish to send one or two attendees to the session. We run a series of regular training sessions for individuals ranging from bite size introductions to three day residential courses. New courses are added all the time and places often come available at short notice on existing courses so contact us for the latest information
You can also to view our training course schedules
Our monthly webinar series is free to join. Each of the hour long sessions will provide an introduction to risk management and an overview of the leading edge software application, IRIS.
In these webinars you will:
- Gain an understanding of the risk management methodology that can help your organisation reduce its risk exposure
- Understand the limitations of both qualitative and quantitative risk management techniques and see how a blended approach can provide both an accurate model and widespread buy in from key stakeholders
- View the IRIS application and gain an insight into how this can help embed best practice risk management techniques within your organisation
To join a webinar, simply contact us to schedule an online training session
“Risk Management is an increasingly important element of the requirements for prime contractors to the DoD and Federal Government. We found supporting tools to be inadequate until we found IRIS Intelligence”
North American Defence Consultants