Risk Management Training
Companies using our Risk Management Method have found themselves with a competitive advantage through:
- An increased ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Reduced project costs due to lower failure rates and the creation of a "no surprises" environment
- Improved reliability leading to enhanced reputation in their chosen market
About our Training Team
IRIS Intelligence has a team of specialist trainers with unrivalled expertise in the roll out of risk management training to client organisations of all sizes. Each of our trainers is certified by the PMI, APMG, OGC or other relevant professional organisation.
IRIS can provide training in the form of "off the shelf" training courses or tailored courses designed according to the specific client needs.
Some of our most popular courses are set out in the following sections. However, IRIS prides itself on its flexible approach to client training and elements of each course can be combined or integrated into a tailored solution. We shall be pleased to discuss your risk management needs and produce a customised course accordingly
Courses can be created for a one-off session or as part of an ongoing series of seminars to continually reinforce a risk management culture within your organisation.
IRIS currently provides training as:
- Classroom based risk management training delivered as an "off the shelf" course
- Tailored risk management training based on specific client requirements delivered as a classroom based course, webinar or e-learning modules
- A regular webinar series providing an introduction to risk management or a free demo of the IRIS software
In this section you can also:
"Recent research indicates over 70% of programmes are late, over budget or ineffective. Organisations employing effective risk management have reduced this failure rate significantly and gained a significant competitive advantage"
Colin Wheeler, PMI Risk Liaison